Our 2018 springtime conference
will take place on Saturday, April 28th in
Old Conna, Rathmichael, Co. Dublin
Be a More Mindful Teacher and Educational Leader.
Learn tools to manage stress and bring them back to your school.
Immerse yourself in practical skills and profound wisdom to help you bring mindfulness from lectures into everyday living.
Returning after three successful sell-out events, Ireland’s leading Mindfulness Practice in Schools Conference in 2018 will focus on how we, as teachers and educators, can begin embedding mindfulness right across our lives.
Connect with teachers and educators from all around Ireland for this day of upskilling, exploration and practice of mindfulness in the stunning and tranquil setting of Old Conna, Rathmichael, Co Dublin.
- You’ve learnt about mindfulness but want more confidence and skills before bringing it into your classroom.
- You attended our previous conferences and are ready to bring your application of mindfulness to the next level
- You are interested in developing a more mindful culture in your school.
- You’ve tried meditating but you’re not getting to do it as regularly as you’d like.
- You’re feeling stressed or overwhelmed
- A bank of tools and tips to help you get basic mindfulness practices started in your school, straight away.
- Cutting edge knowledge and insights from national and international leaders in the field of mindfulness and education.
- An understanding of what is the single most influential factor on learning in your classroom.
- A clear sense of your own next steps on your mindful journey.
- Having had a mindful experience, delicious food and enlightening company
Sign up here to attend this pioneering conference where you will connect with a community of teachers and educators from all around the country who are bringing the power of mindfulness practices into their schools.
Who are we?
Mindfulness Practice in Schools is an initiative supporting teachers in Ireland who wish to create a mindful culture in their school and develop a regular mindfulness practice in their own lives and classrooms.
We do this through an annual, springtime Mindfulness Practice in Schools conference. This day brings together international speakers, case studies from mindful schools, delicious food, a stunning venue, a peaceful atmosphere and a dynamic teaching community to create a rich experience of inner and outer learning… with lots of mindfulness practice too.
Conference Speakers & Workshops
Information to be published shortly