5th Mindfulness Practice in Schools Conference, 2019
Saturday, April 6th
Old Conna, Rathmichael, Co. Dublin
Developing mindful nurturing relationships in a busy school life is a challenge.
In this year’s conference we will explore how mindfulness can enhance relationships with yourself, your students, your colleagues, your school and your wider community
Workshops and speakers will explore:
- Mindfulness with ….yourself – What is mindfulness and how to bring it into your life?
- Mindfulness with …. your Colleagues / team – how can we as a team/staff be more effective?
- Mindfulness with .your whole school – how to bring into your school? how to get the buy in? how to get everyone excited?
Grow mindfulness within you.
Grow mindfulness out from you.
Grow mindfulness within colleagues and school community.
Returning after four successful sell-out events, Ireland’s leading Mindfulness Practice in Schools Conference in 2019 will focus on how we, as teachers and educators, can begin embedding mindfulness right across our lives.
Connect with teachers and educators from all around Ireland for this day of upskilling, exploration and practice of mindfulness in the stunning and tranquil setting of Old Conna, Rathmichael, Co Dublin.
Immerse yourself in practical skills and profound wisdom to help you bring mindfulness from lectures into everyday living.
- You’ve learnt about mindfulness but want more confidence and skills before bringing it into your classroom.
- You attended our previous conferences and are ready to bring your application of mindfulness to the next level
- You are interested in developing a more mindful culture in your school.
- You’ve tried meditating but you’re not getting to do it as regularly as you’d like.
- You’re feeling stressed or overwhelmed
- A bank of tools and tips to help you get basic mindfulness practices started in your school, straight away.
- Cutting edge knowledge and insights from leaders in the field of mindfulness and education.
- An understanding of what is the single most influential factor on learning in your classroom.
- A clear sense of your own next steps on your mindful journey.
- Having had a mindful experience, delicious food and enlightening company
Sign up here to attend this pioneering conference where you will connect with a community of teachers and educators from all around the country who are bringing the power of mindfulness practices into their schools.
Who are we?
Mindfulness Practice in Schools is an initiative supporting teachers in Ireland who wish to create a mindful culture in their school and develop a regular mindfulness practice in their own lives and classrooms.
We do this through an annual, springtime Mindfulness Practice in Schools conference. This day brings together international speakers, case studies from mindful schools, delicious food, a stunning venue, a peaceful atmosphere and a dynamic teaching community to create a rich experience of inner and outer learning… with lots of mindfulness practice too.
Conference Speakers & Workshops
To be published soon.